- Fractional Co-Ownership
- Italy Info
- Contact Us
- Guest Portal
The 4-Course Dinner is a lesson for those wanting to enjoy the evening, cooking and eating a traditional Italian meal with friends. This class is a practical and interactive group experience, allowing you to create and enjoy dishes that you can bring into your daily life. You will be preparing an appetizer, a fresh pasta dish, a meat dish and a dessert.
• Monday: Ricotta and Spinach soufflé / Potato gnocchi with tomato, basil and garlic sauce / Chicken with mushrooms and Marsala/ Chocolate soufflè
• Wednesday: Eggplant Caprese / Fresh egg pasta: ricotta and spinach raviolli / Hunter's chicken / Panna Cotta
• Friday: vegetable soufflé or Panzanella / Fresh egg pasta: Potato Tortelli with tomato sauce / Farmer's chicken / Tiramisù
Note: the menu is subject to change.
With the help of an expert chef, join the Florentine Dinner course to experience a unique Italian cooking class. The course consists two plates and dessert. Once you have completed your lesson you are able to enjoy the dishes you prepared. This session is 3 hours and is held every Tuesday at 6 pm. This session allows a maximum of 8 participants. Lessons are offered in English, Spanish, and Italian. The minimum age of participants is 7 years old.
• Covid safety policy: Social distancing, Face mask, hand gloves, sanitizing, temperature control, for both staff and participants
• Vegetarian/vegan options are available, but please advise when booking. Also, please tell us any dietary restrictions (lactose intolerant, no pork, no seafood, etc.).
• This lesson includes: the meal, bottled water, Tuscany wine, and recipes of what you prepared.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.